Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Wallshield Coating Company

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 09:37:26 +0000, Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:

Mine has not, I think these products are pretty good but they MUST be
applied by the proper means in the dry weather. Also fix all render
which is blown first, and coat with some kind of primer stuff. Its a
lot less annoying than it use to be as they tend to use portable
pressurised sprayers now not a huge compressor in the street and a pip
running through your house!

Brian

If you look into the company(ies) I think that you will find that
Wallshield (and their warranties) keep disappearing and then reappearing
with no liability to previous iterations.

Just the product name stays the same.

The coating on our house seems fine but the company that applied it has
long been out of business.

Cheers

Dave R