Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default USA, USA

On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:45:44 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/13/2021 3:51 PM, Heywood wrote:
On 2/13/2021 4:36 PM, micky wrote:
I was watching this video, of Eugene Goodman, the Capitol policeman, and
what struck me is all those traitors chanting USA, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6T9kGtooM

another video that includes this scene, but I found too depressing to
watch more than a little bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWJO02nNsY

The impeachment vote has been held and 7 of the 50 senators voted to
convict. The other 43 were accessories after the fact to treason.

None of them will ever be elected president, that's for sure, not Hawley
nor Cruz nor Rubio. Is there any other Rep. senator who had dreams of
being president? It will be interesting to follow the careers of the
others, and the Rep. representatives who voted against the impeachment,
all but 10 of 200 and something.

If the vote was secret ballot I have to think he may have been
convicted. The 43 don't have the balls to say what they really think
and just go with the Trump line out of fear. Shame on them.

They could not legally impeach a private citizen for any reason.

--
Maggie

Trump was the sitting president when he was impeached, stupid. At least that is
on his despicable record, the only president impeached twice, half of all the
impeachments in our 240 year history were Trump's. But heh, keep following him
down the toilet with the rest of the Trumpets, which is most of the whole GOP.
Democrats are cheering.