Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UPVC window with misted up glazing panels & worn hinge

You would need to also know the make of the window and then you would have
all the answers.
Actually, misted up double glazing is less efficient than non misted up
ones.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
On 15/02/2021 13:39, S wrote:
I have a bathroom UPVC window that has a worn bottom hinge and two misted
up DG glazing units.

How do I measure up the glazing units so that I can get replacement
glazing units?

How do I get the beading out of the frame in order to swap the glazing
units over?

How do I measure the hinges so that I can order the correct ones? I am
happy to replace the top hinge as well so its a matching pair.

Since bathroom windows are obscured anyway, why be concerned
about some moisture.

You might find it easier to get a local window company to
replace the whole unit.