Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default Power Outages

In article , says...

We got a CG telephone message a little while ago asking us to
minimize electrical usage , the cold has put a strain on the system .
Not much we can do , the only major user here is the water heater . We
heat with wood and use a couple of fans , but that ain't much - and
every single bulb in the house is LED so ... I pity my neighbor who has
a heat pump . Likely with auxiliary electric elements

I remember in one summer the power company wanted us to conserve power.
Later they said we conserved too much and wanted a rate increase.