Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default America First

micky wrote
Rod Speed wrote
micky wrote

I heard trump's policies described as America
First, I guess by trumpies themselves.

I hadn't noticed much but I guess that's what they called them.

His policies were bad enough but if they had actually put America
first, at least an American could say they did that. But they didn't.
They all tended to make us smaller, less important, less wealthy,
less powerful, less able to withstand international competition.

That's not true of what happened in Syria.

So, what are you talking about?

Very effectively stamping out ISIS.

You think abandoning the Kurds
didn't make us weaker?

Stamping out ISIS is much more important than that.

Its none of the USA's business what happens with the kurds.

ISIS was in fact created by the terminal stupidity of
Iraq and so the USA needed to be part of fixing that.

He thought he was running a hotel chain and tried to use the same
methods he used for hotels, which he wasnt' too successful at either.

That's not true of Syria.

I'm glad that America is back.

That remains to be seen.

Maybe to you. Not to me or most
Americans, all but the trumpies,

Which just happen to be about half of those who bothered to vote.

or the rest of the world, including Autralians, I bet.

Its silly to claim that America is back already.