Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Filler foam

On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 22:17:38 +0000
Steve Walker wrote:

On 14/02/2021 22:02, Davey wrote:
I was thinking about getting some foam in a can to fill an open
hole in a pipe chase in my study. But when I looked at what
Screwfix are offering, I changed my mind.

Extract from the More Info. section:

snip

Just use it. Don't forget these labels have to cover people who may
work with these substances day in, day out and are to protect the
manufacturer for the 1 in 1000 or those that have a problem.
Occasional exposure for short periods is almost zero risk.

Just make sure the area is ventilated, use the stuff and leave the
room.

I was worried, as I have just spent three weeks in hospital, for
respiratory troubles. So warnings about breathing problems got my
attention.

--
Davey.