Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default for Tim

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 11:23:13 +0000, "Jimmy Stewart ..."
wrote:

snip

For you possibly because, like the other trolls here, seem to treat
everyone else for your personal entertainment and pleasure (including
other species), respecting no one other than yourself?

but what can you do ...

In your case I'm not sure there is much ... but for many it's a
constant effort to try to be good citizens, to be socially responsible
and consider others.

For example, 'most people' look after their own rubbish but it seems
some (round here but I'm sure elsewhere) need to get their rubbish out
of their own houses (flats?) and DGAF what happens to it safer that.

So they stack it up near open space rubbish bins, the bags get ripped
open and the contents strewn / blown everywhere. They don't even do it
the day before the bins get emptied but whenever it suits *them*.

I'm not sure what's worse, a bag of used disposable nappies or some
broken up furniture or double mattress? ;-(

I'm not sure if the local dump takes fridges and freezers but I'm
guessing the scrap guys can't. So they get left on the pavement /
communal grass for ages till someone cuts the gas pipes and takes the
compressor out (defeating the object of dealing with refrigerant).

Cheers, T i m