Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Varilight V-Pro dimmer driving LED downlighters - not turning off

On 09/02/2021 11:50, Jon Parker wrote:
On Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 11:26:14 AM UTC, John Rumm wrote:
One way to fix both issues is something like:
https://www.varilight.co.uk/configur....php?code=YAGF

That looks like it me just the job. Hopefully the supplier will
respond in kind to my request for some tech support and suggest the
same product. Presumably in my set-up (I have 2 dimmed lighting
circuits, one with 6 and one with 8 LEDs) I would need one regulator
for each switched bank?

Yup, it want to be installed close to the lamp fitting ideally.

--
Cheers,

John.