Posted to alt.home.repair
Fred Fred is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 02/14/2021 12:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:10 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing. Humans, in their
self-aborbed mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the
Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves. 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make a
difference. Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Ah, the elephant in the room. Rather than applying BandAids to maintain
something similar to the status quo for a few more years it's time to thin
the herd.

No need to thin the herd, its doing what needs to be done itself.

Birth rates are dropping EVERYWHERE now except
when its already right down in the noise and India
and China combined, by far the two most populous
countries is already not even self replacing.

The world population will peak at about 10 billion.

https://www.infoplease.com/world/pop...cade-1950-2050

While the growth rate is slowing somewhat world wide it is increasing in
those parts of the world least likely to bring new solutions to the table.

Dont need new solutions, its fixing itself fine.