Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Global Warming at it's best!

On 2/14/2021 1:25 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:10 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 12:04 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
NOT!!

Who else is in the path of the Polar Vortex dipping south? I don't
remember it having been this cold as long as I've been living in
Oklahoma.

I recommend two courses of study for you:

The difference between climate and weather.

The behavior of comples, nonlinear systems.

The Earth is going to do it's own thing.Â* Humans, in their
self-aborbed mindsets, seem to believe it's possible to CHANGE the
Earth's climate.

The Earth makes fools of such people.

No people make fools of themselves.Â* 7 billion people digging up things,
burning fuel, tearing out forests,creating pollution can make a
difference.Â* Everything we do is like ****ing in your water well.

Despite humans the EARTH still does it's own thing regardless of those
things.

--
Maggie