Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wiki offline

On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 10:28:04 +0000, Chris Green wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 19:53:41 +0000, Dave W wrote:

For the avoidance of doubt, by wiki I did indeed mean the diy wiki
and not wikipedia. (as I am sure you are aware there a multitude of
wiki sites out there of which wikipedia is just one)

No I did not know that.

So much so that I even have a 'house' wiki. The family can find useful
stuff like how to reset the boiler, access codes for obscure stuff,
etc.

Yes, I use [doku]wiki for my wiki, it's a really nice format as the
content is a simple human readable markup language.

I'm using MoinMoin as I was already familiar with it. Once again, the
markup is simple.