Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default Wiki offline

On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:33:06 AM UTC, Chris Green wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 19:53:41 +0000, Dave W wrote:

For the avoidance of doubt, by wiki I did indeed mean the diy wiki and
not wikipedia. (as I am sure you are aware there a multitude of wiki
sites out there of which wikipedia is just one)

No I did not know that.

So much so that I even have a 'house' wiki. The family can find useful
stuff like how to reset the boiler, access codes for obscure stuff, etc..

Yes, I use [doku]wiki for my wiki, it's a really nice format as the
content is a simple human readable markup language.

--
Chris Green
ยท

Yeah, I've been getting into 'selfhosting' recently, via Docker & Docker-compose.
I am now self-hosting a couple of wikis, kanban board, nextCloud,
bookmarks app, git server, all on the local network.

Backup? What's that? ;-o

J^n