Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 13:06:28 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I recall a New Zealand article how we single handedly decimated their
exports. I hope there has been sufficient passage of time for forgiveness
on what we did to their economy.

Fraid not. We still talk about it in Australia too.

Yeah, of course, you have to contradict, you abnormal, auto-contradicting,
senile cretin from Oz!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID: