Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Bathroom Sink Lift-Rod Drip Problem ?

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 06:15:31 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 3:26:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:40:37 -0800 (PST), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 3:37:07 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 23:00:58 +0000, Wilson posted for all of us to digest...

I have the same exact issue. I have glacier by bathroom sink faucet. Any resolution to this?
1.
Try tightening the lift rod nut. 2. Then try to get a new lift rod assy.
3. Then use their warranty. I presume they are warrantied for life but IDK.

Does anyone know if my posts ever show up over there?
--
Tekkie
It looks like it:

Thanks, I never go to the (site). I guess that is how one finds out how old it
is... I often wonder how poster were able to see the age. Thanks, Dean

I am curious as to how the water is actually getting there. No one is more
sloppy than me and my Moen doesn't display any signs of this. I don't recall
any kind of seal on the lift rod itself.

--
Tekkie

It's not the lift rod seal that's leaking. That is at the drain pipe. The OP is
talking about water running down the lift rod that goes up to the handle
at the faucet.

I addressed this in an earlier post. The water is coming down from the top of
the pop up to a 'bracket' to the lift rod. I don't believe there is a seal for
the pop up. Terminology torsion~~

--
Tekkie