Posted to alt.home.repair
Heywood[_3_] Heywood[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Bruce Springstein, drunk skunk, so desperate to make anotherbuck?

On 2/12/2021 10:08 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 12:41:28 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:42:22 -0500, wrote:

If the story Trader says is true, I am not sure how they got a
conviction for DUI.

He goes to court later this month, maybe ..
... just a minor detail.
John T.

Unless there is more we don't know, this gets tossed.
0.02? Really?
He may have to pay the traffic ticket but a decent lawyer would have
had that tossed and gone to court on the top charge if they think they
will beat the DUI.
I suppose the DA is going to have to put on a case, just to say he was
not star struck.

The charge that is most likely to stick is consuming alcohol in the park.
But IDK what they have to support that either. A reckless driving charge
seems rather odd, given that the story is they pulled him over as soon as
he started to ride off in an empty park after having the shots. I suppose
he could have been burning rubber or something. The whole thing is rather
odd. One theory is that the cops were Trumpets, out to get Bruce.

Read yesterday that Jeep has pulled their ad. Bet they lost a bundle on
it.