Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT: Bruce Springstein, drunk skunk, so desperate to make anotherbuck?

On 2/12/2021 12:40 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:42:22 -0500,
wrote:

If the story Trader says is true, I am not sure how they got a
conviction for DUI.

He goes to court later this month, maybe ..
... just a minor detail.
John T.

Unless there is more we don't know, this gets tossed.
0.02? Really?
He may have to pay the traffic ticket but a decent lawyer would have
had that tossed and gone to court on the top charge if they think they
will beat the DUI.
I suppose the DA is going to have to put on a case, just to say he was
not star struck.

Last I heard was he reeked of alcohol and failed the physical sobriety
test. He refused the breathalyzer test and later took the blood test
which gave the 0.02 reading. If the blood test was not given until
several hours later he would have sobered up by then.