Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Customer service. Not

On 12/02/2021 13:51, Peter Burke wrote:
Steve Walker wrote in
:

The last time I tried to use a chat session for help, they asked a
question that required quite a detailed reply, with times, dates,
quotes, etc. - and then dropped the chat session because I did not
manage to type a full (lengthy) answer to their question (including
having to look up some of that information) within 30 seconds!

Can I guess the next bit?

The next time you tried with a pre prepared script, the chat buffer spat it
out as too long?

I've had that one, but not with the same company.

I've taken the habit of having pre prepared script sections covering
predicted chat branches ready to copy and paste into the chat box, very
effective.

I've done that, but it's the question you weren't expecting that catches
you out.