Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default Missing e-mails

On 12/02/2021 07:59, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

Yes seen that one as well nearly always makes me chuckle when I see messages
like that. The other give away email is.
Your email of xxxx was deleted without being read by address on xxx
Not a good look for a customer services department of a council I'd say.

All emails sent to (National Savings and
Investments) receive the following automatic reply:

Coronavirus: sorry, we cant reply to most emails

We havent got as many of our customer service team available as usual,
so we cant offer our full range of services at the moment.

We will only reply to your email if it is:

* a complaint

* a request to cancel an account within the cooling off period

* a Freedom of Information request

* about your rights under the Data Protection Act

We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 days of receiving it. We aim
to respond within 15 working days for all complaints about electronic
payments to or from NS&I. For all other complaints, we will aim to
resolve this to your satisfaction within 35 working days. However, this
may take us longer at the moment due to the coronavirus outbreak, as we
are working with much smaller teams.

We wont be able to reply to emails on any other subject. We cannot
answer any account specific queries by email.

However they don't explain how you send an email concerning one of the
permitted categories, as everything gets the same automatic reply.

--
Max Demian