Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Horwich ?

On 11/02/2021 15:27, Bazza wrote:
On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 13:32:31 UTC, GB wrote:

It may well be legal to travel for that purpose. However, it's a really
astoundingly bad idea to travel halfway across the country to do what
sounds like a small job.

For me, it's 232 miles to get there and 232 back and would involve me in an overnight stay. Hence not practical in the current circumstances.

So, a day's time spent travelling. Plus mileage on your car at say 20p a
mile, marginal usage. Plus cost of an overnight stay. And, that's before
you even think about the public health aspects.

Can you supply a toolkit to whoever is on site?