Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Automatic table saw emergency stop

On 09/02/2021 19:19, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 16:37:24 -0000, williamwright
wrote:

On 05/02/2021 19:10, Commander Kinsey wrote:

*Plasterboard is cheap crap that should never have
been invented.* It's also presumably very flammable, being basically two
layers of paper with dust glued inbetween.* Might aswell live in a
mud hut.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Fact: paper is flammable.
Fact: plasterboard/drywall is cheap ****e that crumbles when you try to
attach things to it or remove it.

Try attaching anything to my 100 year old plaster without having to fill
the crumbling contents first At least plasterboard walls are
reasonably flat - in the good old days squareness and flatness wasn't
even considered - a lot of my internal walls bulge out by 2.5cm top and
bottom with a different thickness of plaster!