Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_27_] Richard[_27_] is offline

Default Tried to order something from Europe..

On 11/02/2021 18:59, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 18:42:53 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Yes, the point being that the EU is not allowing that to happen

Did you remind them the UK holds all the cards ?

it doesn't seem to matter that they are signing their death warrant.

Have you gone vegan?

You and the other remoaners seem to think I am complaining. I am not. I
am aghast that the EU should essentially stop its smaller companies
exporting to its biggest export market.

I am not a remainer, but you are complaining. You do not have a clue as
to why the goods you wanted were not supplied. Probably just a Natural
Philosopher of the German/French/WhateverEUnational kind at the supply end.

Like I said. it is cutting off their nose...

The same could be said for Brexiters, and I'm one of them.
Put the bottle down and go to bed.