Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Tried to order something from Europe..

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 11:33:24 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

"We currently have no available shipping methods" With a bloc we havce a
free trade deal with.

Ordered them from Hong Kong instead. No problem although we don't have a
free trade deal with China...

The EU are behaving like sulky teenagers aren't they?

We are being treated worse than any other independent country.

snip right wing propaganda

We decided to be a country outside the EU and to trade with the EU just
like any other non-EU country.

The fact that other countries (e.g. China) are already in the groove to
supply the UK has no bearing on the UK's inability to get its act together
over Trade Agreements which it has signed with the EU.

I think the oft used term is "You won. Get over it."

Free trade deals don't mean no regulation or paperwork.
That is what you get with a single market and customs union.

Cheers

Dave R