Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Bruce Springstein, drunk skunk, so desperate to make another buck?

On 2/11/2021 8:13 AM, trader_4 wrote:
What's up with this moron? He knew he was arrested for DWI in November, yet he made a commercial for Jeep with him driving? I'd take bets that he didn't tell Jeep about it either. Is he that greedy, need those bucks that bad? If I was Jeep I'd demand the money back.

He got arrested in the federal park on Sandy Hook. Charged with reckless
driving too. The place is empty in Nov, it's basically a long paved road with
one lane in each direction. You can drive 40 or so, no one is going
to pay attention, there are no speeding traps. He must have been
doing something really stupid to get a park ranger's attention, this
wasn't getting caught at a DWI checkpoint or similar.

Good chance the commercial was shot before his arrest. Of course, it
would still be stupid for Jeep to use it. Celebrities are a risky
choice for spokesperson.