Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Tried to order something from Europe..

On 11 Feb 2021 11:59:40 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

On 11 Feb 2021 at 11:49:28 GMT, Bob Martin wrote:

On 11 Feb 2021 at 11:33:24, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

The EU has declared war on us hasn't it?
That's how scared they are that other nations will follow us.

It's what you voted for. Own it.

We voted for war with the EU? Funny, I don't recall that being on the ballot
paper.

There were loads of things that weren't on the ballot paper that were
*much more likely* to happen if we left the EU (you stupid, idealist,
blinkered, left-brainer goblin).

Neither do I recall that when British Empire countries gained independence,
that Britain and the rest of the Empire immediately made trade difficult for
the new nations.

Completely different thing.

This is the problem with the left brainers, they don't get the 'human'
stuff in all this, they only go by the black and white rules and then
are surprised when something *they* didn't expect but all the right
brainers saw as clear as day happens.

You take your football home and then are surprised when you don't get
invited to any of the parties or people wouldn't even **** on you if
you were on fire.

ALL of this is *people stuff*, something you will never ever
understand, after all, you think a tiny majority *actually* represents
the 'will of the people'. ;-(

Cheers, T i m