Posted to alt.home.repair

Default old-new preident

On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 16:01:13 -0500, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 9 Feb 2021 11:38:35 -0800, Bob F
wrote:

On 2/9/2021 11:14 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 9 Feb 2021 08:29:09 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 10:47:26 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
This just in: trump will take office as the 19th president of the US on
March 4.

Just ask Quanon

Trump's DC hotel jacked up the hotel rates for that day and the days just
before, like doubling or more.

ROTFLOL

Always trying to gain power or money, using
fools. And when the rates are $1000 a night, you'd think people that could
pay that would not be dumb enough, but I guess they are. Other DC hotels
have not changed pricing.

Going to attack the government and not staying in a trump hotel would be
like going to Niagra Falls and not looking at the falls.

Sorry, Bob F. I hope no one here takes them seriously.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzanne...h=176b5b1f7b85

Good point.

I should treat myself to a vacation, and maybe get to meet some of those
good ol' boys.

I don't have a gun, but I think I can bring a pea shooter.

The reality is you can't bring a gun into DC at all. In fact there
really only seemed to be a few who had them and they were found in
their cars, not on their person. Nobody has been charged with having a
gun in the capitol and the only one shot was Babbitt, the only
homicide it seems that day in spite of all the "deadly" hyperbole.
There were 4 "medical emergencies".