Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 2/10/2021 3:37 AM, Republican Taxpayer wrote:
On 2/9/21 3:28 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Got lucky, just got the call from the county health dept, which
is one of the places I registered.Â* Good thing I pursued many
avenues, I registered at about 8 places.

Vaccines are useless in some states.Â* Here in Michigan, Governor Cruella
de Vil says you still have to wear a mask and social distance.

And if a conservative Republican tries to board a plane at DTW without a
mask,Â* TSA will write you a $1500 ticket.

Good for Governor Whitmer. She's doing exactly what she should to
protect the health of Michigan's population, and following national
guidelines. And the population of Michigan is very approving of her
performance. Masks and distancing are bringing down the huge recent
expansion of covid, and there are new, more infectious varieties of the
disease threatening