Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 09/02/2021 18:51, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 1:21:21 PM UTC-5, Retirednoguilt wrote:

I tried to explain that as part of the problem with this treatment being used
as a widespread solution. It has to be given by IV, which means time and
resources are involved, in addition to whatever limited supply of plasma
is available. Yet it's apparently only effective with mild to moderate
symptoms. We have 120K new cases a day. At what point do you
treat them? First symptoms? When it gets worse? How would we
deal with the numbers? Where would you have it done? Have Covid
people travel to get it, infecting others? To what facilities? It's
a very bad fit. And AFAIK, it is available as a treatment if doctors
want to use it.

Exactly! I can't decide whether Muggles is trolling us and being
willfully argumentative, or is truly incapable of understanding what
we're saying. In any case, I've decided not to waste any more time
replying to her inane posts.

How about all of the above? I take it that you don't have much experience
with her. She's like this on just about everything.

Agreed.