Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default hotspot in the car!

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 12:41:19 AM UTC-5, Rod Speed wrote:
micky wrote
I've started to car shop in advance.

I did that and found no one yet makes what I want,
not even Merc or BMW etc. I want a smart cruise
control that no only uses radar keep the distance
you specify behind the car in front of you, but
slows down and speeds up when you come thru
a town on a highway etc and uses a speed limit
database as well as reads the speed limit signs.

That isn't what a hotspot is about stupid. A hotspot is to
give you access to wifi so you can connect other things
that use wifi to it, eg a tablet.