Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Idle hubs. Workers weren't vaccinating

On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 11:02:50 AM UTC-5, Fred wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 11:43:27 PM UTC-5, Fred wrote:
"rbowman" wrote in message
On 02/07/2021 09:12 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/06/hundreds-of-covid-vaccine-doses-unused-in-nyc-over-the-weekend/
I suppose it would have been too simple to hang a big cardboard sign
out front saying "OPEN. WALK INS WELCOME"

Don't you know the Post is one of those undependable right wing rags?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...rmine-efforts/

That addresses another problem, people not showing up for the second
round.

"Even without side effects there would be drop-off," said Fendrick, who
has been studying the issue for months. "But one of the anticipated
adverse consequences of an effective COVID-19 vaccine is that people €”
after they take it €” are going to feel like crap."

Thats more media bull****. NONE of those who have
been vaccinated in these groups have reported that.

No, many people have reported flu like side effects, eg
feeling poorly, fever, chills, headache, that last a day or so.

Not in these usenet groups they haven't.
It's not most people, but it's not
uncommon and has been reported.

Not in these usenet groups it hasn't.

And thats nothing like "are going to feel like crap" anyway.
At most "might feel like crap"

I didn't know Covid vaccination and info was confined to just this newgroup..
Now go feed the kangaroos.