Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT "Saved by the bell"

On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 4:09:47 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
Did any of you ever watch "Saved by the Bell" -- at Bayside High, on TV?

It's the one with a character Screech

There are repeated commercials on the radio now that call it:

"A television show that defined a generation"

Huh??

"One of the greatest shows of all time"

Huh??

Is there even the slightest basis for these statements?

I watched it a couple times, or I tried to, and I thought it was stupid.

If you want a high school sitcom, "Welcome Back, Kotter" was much
better. "Our Miss Brooks" on the radio and Tv was much better
and most sitcoms are much better.

And I don't think any sitcom is able to define a generation.

What do you think?

I think you should stop reading the women's section of the newspaper and
subscribe to Popular Mechanics, Scientific American, Smithsonian, or something
until your mind is filled with "meat" rather than "dessert".

Cindy Hamilton