Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Did the first covid mutation occur in a black person.

Does it really matter? All viruses mutate when they are stopped in some way
the ones that survive live to create more of their kind. That is how the
virus arms race goes and always has done.

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"jon" wrote in message ...

Although I have seen no figures published, I am guessing the black
population has has suffered more than average with covid-19, partly
because of living in bigger groups and maybe their system responses.