Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Television Production

Or that they cannot see them any more?
I'd have thought most effects these days were green screen creations, it was
mainly blue when I was younger, but they now seem to use Green, does this
mean that nobody can wear the colour of the background?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ARW" wrote in message
On 07/02/2021 18:21, JohnP wrote:
A couple of things intrugue me about TV production:

1. How are the backgrounds and floor effects done on shows like Dancing
on
Ice and Who wants to be a Millionaire. If projected, why don't the
presenters get in the way?

2. When cutting from one scene (in a drama) do they often cut to the new
sound - ahead of the picture? I suppose it is for some artistic reason -
but I can't appreciate it.

Incidentally - If you never watch TV, There is no need to tell us.

The reason some people do not watch TV are because of programmes such as
Dancing on Ice and Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

--
Adam