Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom Sink Lift-Rod Drip Problem ?

On 2/7/2021 7:59 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 7 Feb 2021 23:00:58 +0000, Wilson
wrote:

I have the same exact issue. I have glacier by bathroom sink faucet. Any resolution to this?

What issue do you have?

When are people from howmeownershub going to learn that their posts are
posted to Usenet, which has many times as many people participating, and
especially to alt.home.repair, where people know more than those at
homeowners, but the preceding post or posts are almost never included or
posted separately.

So when wwe see a post, we usually don't know what you guys are talking
about.

So I repeat. What is your issue? The subject line is not detailed
enough.

And why are most of your posts only one line. Is it 1875 and you're
being charged by the word? If you were on Usenet, you could write posts
as long as you want, including all the facts.

Enough information to give a fix. Get rid of the Glacier Bay and
replace it with Moen or Kohler. Problem solved.