Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default HP 350 G2 Laptop.

In article ,
Adrian Caspersz wrote:

I've Googled to find out how to lock number lock. Plenty about setting it
at boot, but nothing about keeping it that way.

Googling "windows 10 num lock on startup" found this

https://www.technipages.com/enable-d...indows-startup

Surprising Microsoft make folks do registry changes for this, but then
again what sane defaults have Microsoft ever got correct?

It does boot in number lock. But somewhere down the line in use changes.
Of course it could be finger trouble on my part. But odd only on that
keyboard.

--
*If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.