Posted to alt.home.repair
\[email protected] \Retired@Home.com is offline

Default Building a 12x12 gazebo: canopy?

On 2/7/21 4:25 PM, wrote:
Hi,
I'm planning to stick-built a simple 12ftx12ft gazebo this spring. 4"x4" (treated) vertical posts on the corners, 2x4 or 2x6 framing for the horizontals, 2x4s for a simple hip roof without solid sheeting/decking. Basically, my own framed version of one of those cheap-crap metal ones from Walmart/HD/Lowes. I found mosquito netting kits for the 4walls pretty easily online. I want a canopy cover that is removable so I can bring it in for severe weather and to avoid winter snow. But having a hard time finding something pre-made for the canopy. Any advice? Has anyone else done this?
Thank you.
Theodore.

This outfit does show a 12 x 16 size for $33, but maybe they would make
one, or you could trim down.

https://jgtarpsandcanopies.com/colle...12-x-16-canopy