Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Maricopa County AZ

On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 3:01:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 14:29:51 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 15:07:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

Put all of them together and all their lies they've ever told can't equal Trump's
lies on a typical day. And nice job doing what Trump does, put out stupid,
divisive crap intended to stir people up, then when violence ensues, you'll say,
mommy, I didn't do it, I didn't tell them to shoot anyone, the other boys did it.

Ok Trader name one lie you can post from a credible source. That means not from
the MSM. They love to crank you up and you follow the carrot.

--
Tekkie

One lie from Trump? Are you serious? He's spewed forth lie after lie, day after day.
He lied for two straight months about a stolen election, when there is zero evidence
of any fraud of any significance that could have changed the results. And not just
Democrats know that, so do honest Republicans, like the Republican governor of
GA, the Republican Sec of State, Republican election officials. It's a lie that Trump
started on election night, 1:30AM. Did you watch? With only about 60% of the
votes counted in the swing states, with no organization calling any of them, Trump
came out and said that all further counting should e stopped, that any more counting
is fraud. That was impeachable itself, a total betrayal of his oath of office to preserve,
protect and defend the Constitution. He tried to stop an election, stop votes being
counted. Everyone knew there were millions of mail-in votes that would take hours to
days to count. And we knew that those votes were about 3 to 1 or more Democrat
voters. Why? Trump had spent months telling Republicans not to vote by mail, to
go to the polls. So everyone, inclluding Trump, knew that on election night there
would be a red wave, followed by a blue wave as the mail in votes were counted
AFTER the poll votes. Trump chose to use that to fool people like you. That was
a terrible lie, one that shot threw the heart of democracy.

How about while running, Trump said many times he had no business dealings with
Russians, except for selling a house to one many years ago. Thanks to the Mueller
investigation, we now know that was a lie, Trump had a letter of intent to build a
Trump tower in Moscow when he was campaigning. That whopper lead to Cohen
perjuring himself before Congress, lying for the liar. How about Trump;s lies that
his campaign had no contact with any Russians? Through the Mueller investigation
we found out about the meeting with the Russian lawyer, connected to the Russian
govt, where Trump campaign manager and son were promised dirt on Hillary.
How about Trump's lies about Covid, that it's just a hoax, that it will go away,
that it's like the flu. He admitted to those lies with Carl Bernstein, we have it on tape.
How about we're turning the corner on Covid? That was Oct, January was our deadliest month
yet, over 80K dead. How about his lies for Putin, saying that Russia didn't meddle
in the 2016 election, while vilifying US intel agencies that had the proof? How
about those 7 new US Steel plants that he lied about? Seen them yet? How
about sitting in interviews with Telemundo and lying about having a comprehensive
immigration plan coming forth in two weeks? How about lying in another
interview, claiming that he had his new miracle health insurance proposal coming
in two weeks? How about all the lies about that from 2016 on, that he had a new
plan, low premiums, coverage for pre-existing conditions, no mandate. No one
ever saw him ever put it forth. How about coming back from getting screwed by
KJU, telling America he trusts KJU, he's sure he's denuclearizing right now, that
the threat from NK nukes is over? How about lying to America at the debate in 2016.
"I know Putin, I got to know him when we did 60 Minutes together. We were
stablemates". Total lie, never happened. I saw that and said this guy is psycho,
a pathological liar. Trumpets saw it and decided he was the best candidate for
president. And those lies are just a small sampling

BZZZ not accepted, diversionary, all hearsay and no proof

--
Tekkie

No surprise there. You're one of the people Trump was talking about when in 2016
he said that he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave and you would still love him.
I took that as an insult, Trump saying that his supporters are that stupid.
You figured it made him the best candidate out of 16 Republicans, so you elected him.
How did that work out? WH lost. House lost. Senate lost. Georgia a red state
turned blue, defeating Trump twice, the second time by electing both Democrats
for Senate. GOP remembered for an insurrection with 5 dead. GOP in total disarray
and crisis, still following the evil orange clown down the crapper. Wheh! I'm so
happy I withdrew my GOP registration two years ago. My conscience is clear.