Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default HP 350 G2 Laptop.

Have one of these laptops. One thing about it drives me crazy.

It has a conventional keyboard. When typing a number I always use the
number pad. Now it does boot up with number lock on, but somewhere in use
it gets switched off. No warning LED, as some others have.
And when number lock is off, you can end up inadvertently deleting text
etc depending on what key you press, intending typing a number.

I've Googled to find out how to lock number lock. Plenty about setting it
at boot, but nothing about keeping it that way.

It's possible I'm hitting the num lock key by mistake, but don't have this
problem with any other keyboard I've used.

--
*Don't use no double negatives *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.