Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Free speech, greene, and parler.

On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:00:41 -0500, Clare Snyder posted for all of us to
digest...

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 17:19:33 -0500, Tekkieİ wrote:

On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 22:17:05 -0500, micky posted for all of us to digest...

GF wasn't saying anything about Gates and Pfizer, only that if the
trumpies and maybe their predeessors didn't have computers they wouldn't
have become so batty. I was thinking if we could find where the
internet cables cross from Virginia to N. Carolina, and we cut them all,
they would settle down sooner.

This post speaks volumes about you Micky. Just because a group doesn't agree
with you then you must do something to the group. In this case *silence and
settle them down sooner* them. You have firmly entrenched yourself into the
left wing and I have lost much respect for you.

For most of us you have long had no respect to lose

That's okay. If you cannot respect someone because of their political beliefs
then that is on you. Don't take my kindness for weakness.

--
Tekkie