Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Covid testing when being vaccinated

In article ,
charles wrote:
A great many years ago, I was given a 9am appointment for an NHS fracture
clinic. At 9.30, when there just apperaed to be more people arriving and
no-one being seen, I asked at the desk when I would be seen. "HE doesn't
come in until 10am, but HE's a busy person, so we don't like to keep HIM
waiting." By the time HE deigned to put in an appearance there were 15
people (perhaps busy ones) waiting.

Hopefully that attitude has changed.

It has to have changed due to social distancing. For the moment. Waiting
rooms ain't big enough for that now.
But I've no doubt it will go back to as it was before.

--
*If you think this van is dirty, you should try having sex with the driver*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.