Posted to alt.home.repair
Paulo[_2_] Paulo[_2_] is offline

Default No longer in my ears

On 2/5/21 11:38 PM, micky wrote:
I have a pair of Bose Hearphones, cheaper than hearing aids.

I only use it at meetings (which I don't go to because of Corona) and to
watch Law & Order on TV (because all the other shows are loud enough but
it's not.)

The device consists of a yoke with the on/off button, two leds, a
charging jack, and the battery, and two earbuds.

Each earbud has 3 microphones, they say**, and when being put in my ears
they sometimes squeal, which the manual says is normal. Feedback, I
guess.

The question is, when both buds are no longer in my ears, the device
waits a while and turns off.

How does it know that the earbuds are no longer in my ears?

Vacuum switch?