Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Free speech, greene, and parler.

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 18:28:04 -0500, Tekkieİ wrote:

On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 14:27:26 -0500, posted for all of us to
digest...

It is just the result of Nixon scooping up all of those southern
democrats in the 60s. Trump whipped them up and now it is going to
take a while for them to settle back down. Maybe Bill Gates shouldn't
have sold them computers ;-)

You know Bill Gates made a major investment in Pfizer at the start of the
crisis? Good call or inside knowledge?

Bill Gates has been "investing" in pharmaceuticals - particularly
producers of Vaccines for decades in his drive to eliminate many
diseases throughout the third world. It was his work in that field
that prompted him to warn 2 years or more ago that we were likely to
see a pandemic, and we were not adequately prepared to handle whatever
might come.
Also a LARGE part of his "investment" has been donations - where he
gets NO ownership and no upside beyond his tax deduction.