Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT. Bank of America Giving Data to Feds

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 11:04:15 -0800 (PST), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

Tucker Carlson was a bit wound up last night.
Bank of America culled their files to thin down
the list of possible suspects in the break in of the
riot/breakin at the Capitol.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-bank-of-america-customer-data-feds-capitol-riot

Wow.

If you're innocent you have nothing to worry about.

Now I don't believe that but I think I remember hearing that from ????
some conservatives ???? maybe, (If not them, who used to say this?) And
now the worm** has turned.

**Who is this worm and where was he going in the first place?