Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/5/2021 11:53 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 17:29, Muggles wrote:
On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested for
several years. By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened. I get a flu shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions. The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for
me
to even consider taking one of those shots. I'm no guinea pig. If
other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

Let's see what you say when you're hospitalized with Covid. What are
guys
like Herman Cain, who wouldn't distance, wouldn't wear a mask, saying?

I've evidently already had a mild version of covid, and I'm fine. At
least that's what they said when I had a sinus infection, which was
treated with antibiotics. Multiple family members and friends have had
similar cold type illnesses. They're fine, too. I only know one older
man who got the "flu" and waited too long before seeking medical
assistance. They told him if he had waited 2 more days that he would
have died. After receiving covid antibody plasma, he's improved
dramatically and will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow (just
confirmed).

COVID-19 is caused by a virus, and therefore antibiotics should not be
used for prevention or treatment.

They weren't treating covid ... I had a sinus infection. Sinus infections
are treated with antibiotics - z pac to be specific.

Additionally, the ONLY medical treatment they CAN offer for covid is
antibody plasma that directly targets covid.

Thats another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

Vaccines work to trick your immune system to creating your own antibodies.

And thats what stops you getting infected with the virus.

When you're deathly ill,

You wont be if you dont get infected.

your immune system isn't exactly working hard to create antibodies.

Another pig ignorant like. The reason so many young
and healthy people were killed by the spanish flu is
because their bodies were working much too effectively
against the infection that that made they deathly ill and
killed them in hours.

After I began my antibiotics, I was tested for covid, and it came back
positive. Does that mean every sinus infection I've had was caused by
some form of covid virus?

Corse not if it was a sinus infection and
not just a symptom of the covid virus.

I dunno ... there are many versions of covid.

The symptoms they produce dont vary much.

I can't find any typical covid symptoms that have been listed that I had,
so was it really covid or a false positive?

An antibody test would prove that.

A sinus infection usually makes me feel tired, and that's the ONLY symptom
on the covid symptom list that I've had, YET, they said I tested positive
for covid. Never had a fever, or any of the other symptoms they list for
covid.

Some dont get any symptoms at all.

If you were infected, because you are too
stupid to wear a mask or socially distance,
or even self isolate until you tested negative,
repeatedly, you would have infected lots,
you irresponsible arsehole.

I haven't really felt all that bad, either. Just tired.