Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default ‘We are lost’: Fox News suffers worst ratings in 20 years

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 08:15:38 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 10:49:37 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
Network slides to third behind CNN and MSNBC as Trump leaves White House
as pundits say Rupert Murdoch's channel 'out-crazied by the right'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1798081.html

It's quite stunning that these right wingers just want increasingly extreme sources
for their "news". Only 11 GOP in the House voted to boot Qanon crazy Greene from
the two committees they had put her on.

Last night I heard someone suggest that the GOP should rebrand itself as
either the QOP or perhaps GOPQ.