Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Maricopa County AZ

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 15:07:30 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

Put all of them together and all their lies they've ever told can't equal Trump's
lies on a typical day. And nice job doing what Trump does, put out stupid,
divisive crap intended to stir people up, then when violence ensues, you'll say,
mommy, I didn't do it, I didn't tell them to shoot anyone, the other boys did it.

Ok Trader name one lie you can post from a credible source. That means not from
the MSM. They love to crank you up and you follow the carrot.

--
Tekkie