Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Knowledge experience with Water Jet Flossers

On 05/02/2021 17:53, Pamela wrote:
On 16:33 5 Feb 2021, John Towill said:

I am looking at getting one of these but are they any good? I
would appreciate and advice positive of negative. TIA

They're easier than flossing but don't seem to do as good a job. On the
other hand they are less potentially damaging.

+1.

I have some gaps that are difficult with floss or interdentals, my
hygenist says they are worth using in that case.

IIRC I have a panasonic. It has three "pressures", I have to turn it
down to the low one if I have inflamed gums.

I've occasionally used it on the high setting for cleaning stuff in the
workshop.