Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested for
several years.

More fool you, hopefully that will kill you.

By then, the majority of negative reactions have been documented, along
with why those reactions happened.

I get a flu shot every fall because I've seen those work with very little
allergic reactions.

The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for me to even
consider taking one of those shots.

Yep, you actually are that stupid. There is in fact FAR more
risk of real medical downsides with catching this virus.

I'm no guinea pig.

Yes you are with catching this virus.

If other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

You are being experimented on by this virus.