Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Experimental vaccines and your health

On 2/5/2021 11:53 AM, Bod wrote:
On 05/02/2021 17:29, Muggles wrote:
On 2021-02-04, Muggles wrote:
Gene therapy ...

I will not be vaccinated. Period.

I ONLY consider being vaccinated after such shots have been tested for
several years. By then, the majority of negative reactions have been
documented, along with why those reactions happened. I get a flu shot
every fall because I've seen those work with very little allergic
reactions. The covid "vaccines" have not been tested long enough for me
to even consider taking one of those shots. I'm no guinea pig. If
other people WANT to be experimented on, that's their business.

Let's see what you say when you're hospitalized with Covid.Â*Â* What
are guys
like Herman Cain, who wouldn't distance, wouldn't wear a mask, saying?

I've evidently already had a mild version of covid, and I'm fine.Â* At
least that's what they said when I had a sinus infection, which was
treated with antibiotics.Â* Multiple family members and friends have
had similar cold type illnesses.Â* They're fine, too.Â* I only know one
older man who got the "flu" and waited too long before seeking medical
assistance.Â* They told him if he had waited 2 more days that he would
have died.Â* After receiving covid antibody plasma, he's improved
dramatically and will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow (just
confirmed).

COVID-19 is caused by a virus, and therefore antibiotics should not be
used for prevention or treatment.

They weren't treating covid ... I had a sinus infection. Sinus
infections are treated with antibiotics - z pac to be specific.

Additionally, the ONLY medical treatment they CAN offer for covid is
antibody plasma that directly targets covid. Vaccines work to trick
your immune system to creating your own antibodies. When you're deathly
ill, your immune system isn't exactly working hard to create antibodies.

After I began my antibiotics, I was tested for covid, and it came back
positive. Does that mean every sinus infection I've had was caused by
some form of covid virus? I dunno ... there are many versions of covid.

I can't find any typical covid symptoms that have been listed that I
had, so was it really covid or a false positive?

A sinus infection usually makes me feel tired, and that's the ONLY
symptom on the covid symptom list that I've had, YET, they said I tested
positive for covid. Never had a fever, or any of the other symptoms
they list for covid.

I haven't really felt all that bad, either. Just tired.

--
Maggie