Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Maggie Taylor Greene-

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 5 Feb 2021 07:21:59 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Booting her off those committees is not about punishment, it's that someone
so stupid, so deranged, shouldn't even be in Congress, so the least they can
do is make sure she's not in any more positions. At least there were 11 GOP
that voted to boot her, sad there were not more.

And they weren't the same ones who voted against trump on Rand Paul's
claim it was unconsitutional. I had looked at that list almost a week
ago and could be wrong but I didn't recognize any name as being in both
groups.