Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Trey Gowdy dismantles Pelosi's argument for impeachment

On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 10:35:50 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
Trying a president who left office is Unconstitutional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3CR...ature=youtu.be

--
Maggie

If I were you I'd be more concerned about Biden dismantling Trump's exec orders,
one by one. I told you this would happen, if you Trumpets followed the evil orange
clown bus over the cliff. The Trumpets have lost the WH, Senate and House in just
4 years, an achievement not seen since Hoover. And instead of learning and
changing, you're all still in the cult of the clown. The GOP has gone from the party
of Lincoln and Reagan, to the party of Qanon, Proud Boys, KKK, anti-vaxers and
people stupid enough to believe the latest conspiracy theory. Pelosi it the least
of your problems.